Introduce yourself!

Since you are a member of our community we want to get you know a little bit more. Tell us about your previous programming experience, projects you’ve done and things you want to get better at. Don’t be shy!

1 Like

Hi Everyone!

I’m Tom and I’m involved in helping Vue Storefront be well known project in every place on earth :slight_smile:

I’m on duty for scheduling #hackathons, events, conferences and every major attendance of Vue Storefront Team.

Also If you need some graphic materials like presentations, decks, landing pages, It quite possible that I’ve made it or might help you get them :slight_smile: Feel free to reach me!

Curently managing work as a Marketing & Event Manager in Vue Storefront & Divante :wink:

3 Likes

Hi Vue Storefront Community!

My name is Patrick Friday and I am Growth Manager at Vue Storefront. Saying that my goals are:

• That our community is growing steady and strong!
  • That we have a great partner network with skilled Vue Storefront Developers
  • That Vue Storefront is considered the best option for PWA frontend for eCommerce
  • That Vue Storefront will have many great implementations to proof that what we do is not only empty words.
  • Promoting Vue Storefront at various events and conferences.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ping me on slack :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi everybody from Italy!
I’m Lorena, front end developer in Bitbull, which is partner of Vue Storefront.
I had a chance to work a couple of months on our first project in VSF before the golive and I contribute to the core every now and then.

Nice to meet you!

PS: You can call me Lori, easier to remember, faster to write :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Hi VSF community
I’m Irene and together with my company, Bitbull, I followed the journey of vsf from the beginning and now we are proudly core partners. I work with Magento, javascript and everything else that falls into my hands.

Cheers to the new forum :beers:

8 Likes

I’m Mike, a newcomer to the forum! I’m a Web Developer at Develo Design, an agency based in Birmingham UK,who are VSF core partners. Most of my time is split across either Laravel, Vue or Magento projects, I do a varied mix day to day!

Looking forward to doing a bit more VSF projects and getting some more modules out the door!

Mike. :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Hey there,

I’m Sebastian, Solutions Architect for Balance Internet in Australia.
We are looking into Vue Storefront and I am excited to see whats going on here and what the future brings for Vue Storefront.

Cheers,
Seb

4 Likes

Hi there!
I’m Adriano, developer at Idearia, Web Agency based in Rome, Italy.
I worked a lot with WordPress and WooCommerce, but now me and my team are adopting Vue Storefront and Magento for a new project.
Cheers,

Adriano

3 Likes

Hello,

I am Guido, from Italy, nice to meet you all!

I work at Idearia, a Rome-based Web Agency.
So far we have been heavily relying on WordPress + WooCommerce both for backend and frontend.

As our clients’ size increases, we are actively looking at modern and versatile frameworks and technologies in order to meet their needs.

We are excited to have discovered Vue Storefront, and we are already using it for our first major project!

We look forward to contribute to the community of VSF :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Guido

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

I am Robbert, a frontend developer and I work at Vendic in The Netherlands.
I worked as a frontend developer in ecommerce for about 6 years and just joined the Vendic team this January. I’m pretty new to Vue and Storefront so I hope to find a lot of info here, to expand my knowledge.

Nice to meet you all!

Robbert

PS. we’re hosting the 11th Vue Storefront Hackathon on the 6th of June this year. More info here: Vue Storefront Hackathon #11 - 06th June 2019 @ Deventer, NL

3 Likes

Hi, I am Maruf, from Sweden, curious and always eager to learn new skills.
Previuosly I learned Angular 7 as JS framework. Now learing Vue and Vue Storefront. Almost everything is new to me, even PWA! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello dear community!

My name is Frank Brunell and i´m a Project Manager @kodbruket in Sweden. We are a Vue Storefront core partner.

My main objective is to learn as much as i can regards to Vue Storefront as a PWA and i´m exited to enforce my already positive image of VSF as a framework.

Looking forward to talk to you and share some experiances regarding e-commerce and VSF

Regards
Frank

Hi all!

My name is Mike, and I am based in the UK.

I have been using Vue for about 18 months now, and my company are now starting to consider it for future projects,and we are road testing Vue storefront for an ecommerce platform, which we are all excited about!

Fun fact:for the last 10 years I have actually been a PHP developer, however when I discovered Vue and the Jam stack I was determined to move to front end development, which I did in January :raised_hands:

Really looking forward to learning from you all and improving my Vue game!

Hi all, I live in the netherlands and want to begin to work with Vue storefront.
I’m a Magento 2 front-end developer and want to step up in the game by building PWA projects using VUE instead of ReactJS.

Greetings to you all !

Riccardo

1 Like

Hi top Everyone!

My name is Remis. Currently I’m trying to use vue storefront for golang custom made ecommerce backend.

BTW. Right now I have an issue related with node js dependency on the server side. Since we are using golang on the backend and have migrated all api from NodeJs to golang we have unnecessary dependency for NodeJS for SSR in index.js. Is it possible to remove that dependency?

Regards Remis

1 Like

Hi, I’m Reinards!

I’m a Magento developer willing to learn more about PWA and VSF.
Currently I am learning VSF in order to create an E-Commerce store and got stuck right of the bat, so I hope I’ll get some help here :slight_smile:

Forgot to mention that I have been programming for the last 5 years with different tech and I also like graphic design.

1 Like