Magento 1 setup - index_not_found_exception / no such index”

I’ve setup a Vue Storefront connected to a Magento 1, using the two bridge-modules.

All data seems to be correctly synchronised to Elasticsearch. When I load VSF I can see the categories, and when I click a category I can shortly see the products, and the i shows the “No products found!” error messages. I can also access the products, if I type in the URL.

Chrome’s developer tools show that this URL i being loaded:
http://localhost:8080/api/catalog/vue_storefront_magento_1/product/_search?_source_exclude=description%2Cconfigurable_options%2Csgn%2C*.sgn%2Cmsrp_display_actual_price_type%2C*.msrp_display_actual_price_type%2Crequired_options&_source_include=activity%2Ctype_id%2C*sku%2Cproduct_links%2Ctax_class_id%2Cspecial_price%2Cspecial_to_date%2Cspecial_from_date%2Cname%2Cprice%2Cprice_incl_tax%2Coriginal_price_incl_tax%2Coriginal_price%2Cspecial_price_incl_tax%2Cid%2Cimage%2Csale%2Cnew%2Curl_path%2Curl_key%2Cstatus%2Ctier_prices%2Cconfigurable_children.sku%2Cconfigurable_children.price%2Cconfigurable_children.special_price%2Cconfigurable_children.price_incl_tax%2Cconfigurable_children.special_price_incl_tax%2Cconfigurable_children.original_price%2Cconfigurable_children.original_price_incl_tax%2C*image%2C*small_image%2Cconfigurable_children.color%2Cconfigurable_children.size%2Cconfigurable_children.tier_prices%2Cfinal_price%2Cconfigurable_children.final_price&from=0&request={“query”%3A{“bool”%3A{“filter”%3A{“bool”%3A{“must”%3A[{“terms”%3A{“visibility”%3A[2%2C3%2C4]}}%2C{“terms”%3A{“status”%3A[0%2C1]}}%2C{“terms”%3A{“category_ids”%3A[1311%2C1312%2C1313%2C1314%2C1340%2C1341%2C1673%2C1674]}}]}}}}%2C"aggs"%3A{“agg_terms_size”%3A{“terms”%3A{“field”%3A"size"%2C"size"%3A10}}%2C"agg_terms_size_options"%3A{“terms”%3A{“field”%3A"size_options"%2C"size"%3A10}}%2C"agg_terms_color"%3A{“terms”%3A{“field”%3A"color"%2C"size"%3A10}}%2C"agg_terms_color_options"%3A{“terms”%3A{“field”%3A"color_options"%2C"size"%3A10}}%2C"agg_terms_erin_recommends"%3A{“terms”%3A{“field”%3A"erin_recommends"%2C"size"%3A10}}%2C"agg_terms_erin_recommends_options"%3A{“terms”%3A{“field”%3A"erin_recommends_options"%2C"size"%3A10}}}}&size=50&sort=updated_at%3Adesc

And that respons with:

Vue Storefront API local.json have this:

"elasticsearch": {
    "host": "localhost",
    "index": "vue_storefront_magento_1",
    "port": 9200,
    "protocol": "http",
    "requestTimeout": 5000,
    "min_score": 0.01,
    "indices": [
      "vue_storefront_magento_1",
      "vue_storefront_catalog_de",
      "vue_storefront_catalog_it"
    ],
    "indexTypes": [
      "product",
      "category",
      "cms_block",
      "cms_page",
      "attribute",
      "taxrule",
      "review"
    ],
    "apiVersion": "5.6"
  },

And Vue Storefront local.json have this:

"httpAuth": "",
    "host": "/api/catalog",
    "index": "vue_storefront_magento_1",
    "min_score": 0.02,
    "csrTimeout": 5000,
    "ssrTimeout": 1000,
    "queryMethod": "GET",
    "disablePersistentQueriesCache": true,
    "searchScoring": {
      "attributes": {
        "attribute_code": {
          "scoreValues": {
            "attribute_value": {
              "weight": 1
            }
          }
        }
      },

Any suggestions to what could be causing this?

Install below chrome extension and check your latest index. You can check all index list after start elasticsearch.

Replace with below code then try

"httpAuth": "",
    "host": "/api/catalog",
    "index": "vue_storefront_catalog",
    "min_score": 0.02,
    "csrTimeout": 5000,
    "ssrTimeout": 1000,
    "queryMethod": "GET",
    "disablePersistentQueriesCache": true,
    "searchScoring": {
      "attributes": {
        "attribute_code": {
          "scoreValues": {
            "attribute_value": {
              "weight": 1
            }
          }
        }
      },

Thanks for the input :slight_smile: But vue_storefront_magento_1 is not the correct index, so that makes it not work at all.