The connector link Prismic to Vue Storefront in order to display Prismic content directly on Vue Storefront.
The connector is divided into two distinct modules, but inseparable in their operation :
- Vue Storefront API – Prismic Connector: module that installs on your instance Vue Storefront API
- Vue Storefront – Prismic Connector: module that installs on your instance Vue Storefront
The Vue Storefront API – Prismic Connector module is in charge of querying the Prismic APIs to retrieve tool’s CMS data, reformat its content and add it to the Vue Storefront API GraphQL schema, in order to forward it to the Vue Storefront instance.
Retrieving and displaying Prismic CMS blocks on Vue Storefront
- From calls made on your Vue Storefront instance, the connector takes care of retrieving the associated blocks on Prismic via Vue Storefront API
- Calls can be unitary (retrieving a single block) or multiple (retrieving a collection of blocks to display in succession)
- The connector manages the blocks display in a multilingual way
Retrieving, displaying and accessing Prismic CMS pages on Vue Storefront
- From calls made on your Vue Storefront instance, the connector takes care of retrieving the associated pages on Prismic via Vue Storefront API
- The connector also allows the « routing » generation of these pages (URL) from the slug configured on Prismic and their access from Vue Storefront according to the different languages available
Author: Dn’D Agency