VSF 1.11.2 does not show products and categories after import

Hello everyone,

I’m trying to setup VFS latest (1.11.2) in production mod on Ubuntu 18.04 server. Everything works fine, running import with mage2vs shows no errors (only route errors to cms etc., cuz no cms etc. there). But on loading Homepage I get 2 errors from browser console:

OPTIONS http://localhost:8080/api/catalog/vue_storefront_catalog/attribute/_search?_source_include=activity%2Cattribute_code%2Cid%2Centity_type_id%2Coptions%2Cdefault_value%2Cis_user_defined%2Cfrontend_label%2Cattribute_id%2Cdefault_frontend_label%2Cis_visible_on_front%2Cis_visible%2Cis_comparable%2Ctier_prices%2Cfrontend_input&from=0&request={"query"%3A{"bool"%3A{"filter"%3A{"terms"%3A{"attribute_code"%3A["color"%2C"size"%2C"price"%2C"erin_recommends"%2C"activity"%2C"type_id"%2C"sku"%2C"name"%2C"tax_class_id"%2C"final_price"%2C"special_price"%2C"special_to_date"%2C"special_from_date"%2C"price_incl_tax"%2C"original_price_incl_tax"%2C"original_price"%2C"special_price_incl_tax"%2C"id"%2C"image"%2C"sale"%2C"new"%2C"product_links"%2C"url_path"%2C"url_key"%2C"status"%2C"tier_prices"]}}}}}&size=150&sort= net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

and

OPTIONS http://localhost:8080/api/catalog/vue_storefront_catalog/product/_search?_source_exclude=*.msrp_display_actual_price_type%2Crequired_options%2Cupdated_at%2Ccreated_at%2Cattribute_set_id%2Coptions_container%2Cmsrp_display_actual_price_type%2Chas_options%2Cstock.manage_stock%2Cstock.use_config_min_qty%2Cstock.use_config_notify_stock_qty%2Cstock.stock_id%2Cstock.use_config_backorders%2Cstock.use_config_enable_qty_inc%2Cstock.enable_qty_increments%2Cstock.use_config_manage_stock%2Cstock.use_config_min_sale_qty%2Cstock.notify_stock_qty%2Cstock.use_config_max_sale_qty%2Cstock.use_config_max_sale_qty%2Cstock.qty_increments%2Cstock.stock_status_changed_auto%2Cstock.show_default_notification_message%2Cstock.use_config_qty_increments%2Cstock.is_decimal_divided%2Csmall_image%2Csgn%2C*.sgn&from=0&request={"query"%3A{"bool"%3A{"filter"%3A{"bool"%3A{"must"%3A[{"terms"%3A{"category.name.keyword"%3A["Tees"]}}%2C{"terms"%3A{"visibility"%3A[2%2C3%2C4]}}%2C{"terms"%3A{"status"%3A[0%2C1]}}]}}}}}&size=8&sort=created_at%3Adesc net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

and cannt see any products or sub categories, it shows me only the toplevel categories and nothing else. Running api with yarn dev or runing yarn pm2 monit shows no errors. By trying to curl requests on the server with curl -L http://localhost:8080… it works, I get the response with data. Pulled a product url from data import and pasted in browser, it shows me the product, products are there, but does’t show.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

Thank you.

Hey, it looks like a connection problem with your server not vsf. Does this request work when you pass it to browser bar? or did you check it with for example postman?

Hey gibkigonzo,

seems like I have solved the problem. It’s not a local server and I was wondering about a request on localhost, but after change the config and reload VSF instances with “yarn pm2 reload all” I get no changes. Now after rebuild VSF with “yarn build” and then restart it works. Is that normal? shouldn’t the configs be reloaded on “pm2 reload”?